Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

friel descendants

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anita

Anita Report 12 Aug 2011 22:26

hi there i would like to get in touch with any descendants of the friel clan my husband martins grandfather was andrew friel born in 1900s in maryhill glasgow there must be hundreds if not thousands of you out there dont be shy. We would like to have a friel family reunion some time in the future so as i say please get in touch

Flick

Flick Report 12 Aug 2011 22:31

Be pro-active - look in search trees, and send contact messages to members with the names in their GR trees

Anita

Anita Report 12 Aug 2011 23:01

i have been researching the family for a few years now and have quite a lot of info but between broken marriages etc im finding it hard to get in touch with the younger branch of the tree ha ha the younger branch being my age group

Flick

Flick Report 12 Aug 2011 23:07

There are UK phone books in every main public library.............check them out