Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Surname Manoli from Blackpool

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stefan

Stefan Report 11 Aug 2011 22:23

Hello Can anyone please help I believe I may have some relatives in Blackpool area, or can any one help on information on my belated Uncle Savva Manoli, he came to Blackpool in the 60s worked in the Palace as a Chef, and passed away in 1972, Im certain he would have a relationship with some one and maybe even children. they would be between 40 to 55 years old now. Id love to hear any info or have any details pictures etc.

Savvas Manoli passed 1972, was he your Dad please get intouch.

Stefan manoli (Manchester area)

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 11 Aug 2011 22:32

PM sent re. possible marriage. His name was Savvas I think?
Jan

Flick

Flick Report 11 Aug 2011 22:42

Try looking in the Blackpool telephone directory.....in your nearest main public library.

Or look on line at the BT website

LadyofKent

LadyofKent Report 12 Aug 2011 09:25

Names of possible children sent by pm