Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Buckley Bardsley Descendants Liverpool area

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 10 Aug 2011 16:22

Dear Community

I am looking for descendants of Buckley Bardsley of Bredbury who was born in Bredbury Cheshire in 1844. Buckley married Sarah Oldham of Bredbury Circa 1867 and in the following Census's I hve found him employed has an engine driver in the Liverpool area. He had family and therefore any descendants are likely to come from the Liverpool area. I am related to Buckley through my great great grandfather Thomas Bardsley 1817 -1895 who was the brother of George Bardsley 1823 - 1855 who was Buckleys father.

If any of Buckleys descendants see this message please would they post a message on the board.

With regards from John Bardsley

jax

jax Report 10 Aug 2011 16:27

Have you tried the search trees?

jax

Flick

Flick Report 10 Aug 2011 22:10

You need to start by doing some research on his children........use freebmd to find marriages and/or deaths.........

If they married......look for their children..............

Then look in search trees for any of them...............any links on GR will show there.

Flick

Flick Report 10 Aug 2011 22:13

Deaths Dec 1911 (>99%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bardsley Buckley 67 W. Derby 8b 603

Flick

Flick Report 10 Aug 2011 22:16

Person: BARDSLEY, Buckley
Address: 42 Clarence Grove Everton Liverpool

BARDSLEY, Buckley Head Married
42 years M 66 1845 Stationary Engineman Cheshire Bredbury VIEW
BARDSLEY, Emma Wife Married F 68 1843 House Wife Cheshire Bredbury VIEW
BARDSLEY, Emma Daughter Single F 34 1877 Pager In A Bookbinding Works Lancashire Liverpool VIEW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RG number:
RG14 Piece:
22495 Reference:
RG14PN22495 RG78PN1324 RD455 SD7 ED12 SN238

Registration District:
West Derby Sub District:
North Everton Enumeration District:
12 Parish:
Everton

5 children born in marriage - 3 living