Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

PETER CLARK

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

hazel

hazel Report 8 Aug 2011 18:49

still searching for PETER CLARK, son of LES CLARK, last seen in BALHAM in the 60's

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

patchem

patchem Report 8 Aug 2011 22:15

If you are still searching, could you bump up your previous thread, particularly if there is any information on it?
Thanks

Lynski

Lynski Report 8 Aug 2011 22:19

Nothing on the other thread -

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/living_relatives/thread/1269107

Flick

Flick Report 9 Aug 2011 12:58

Have you tried looking for him yourself?

Search trees is the best place to start...........

Two postings only.........so this one, and the original.................presumably means no return to check for replies

hazel

hazel Report 10 Oct 2011 09:36

thank you for advice.i have searched for many years even visiting last known addresses, sadly with no joy.but i will continue searching every possible avenue.

Flick

Flick Report 10 Oct 2011 15:12

You do realise, I hope, that as you have 'marked as answered', the assumption is that the person you seek has been located?

And PLEASE delete one of your posts..duplicates are not allowed

LadyofKent

LadyofKent Report 10 Oct 2011 16:36

have pmd an address for Peter's wife and child which I believe to be the right one as right middle name ages and area