Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tracing my Uncle from Portugal.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Caroline

Caroline Report 3 Aug 2011 18:35

Hi I'm trying to trace my Uncle Jack Lima , and other family members. Jack originally lived in Portugal,he stayed in the Uk back in 1972 when I was born and possibly for longer.
He met me when I was a baby and living in Shackleford Uk. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would much appreciate it. Thank you.

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 5 Aug 2011 19:15

Have you tried a search on this site,
Good luck,
Liz

Caroline

Caroline Report 25 Aug 2011 20:16

Hi Liz, Sorry for the delay in replying to you. Yes, I have been looking through old records on this site. But no luck.. There must be some information regarding my relatives somewhere. I will keep trying. Have you had any luck?Thank you. Caroline.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 25 Aug 2011 20:53

There is a Jack Lima (Portugal) on Facebook, but I haven't looked for any other details. Did he return to Portugal as far as you know?
I wonder if you have checked 'search trees' to look for possible matches. including your grandparents' names if known.
Jan

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 25 Aug 2011 21:57

Are you sure of the spelling?

Have you tried here:

paginasbrancas.pt

Rose