Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

noeleen,emerson,

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jean

Jean Report 25 Jul 2011 23:27

ive been asked by a family member to put this on the board and see if anyone can help with this.
my cousin is looking for her mum, theyve not seen each other for some time and dont know whether shes alive or dead,
her name is known as noeleen emerson(maiden name)but has been married and has been wed to ,little ,colin pearson(deceased) william or bill mcmillan and possibly married again. i believe she was last heard living in penrith,cumbria,.she is originally from the carlisle area,am sorry i cant throw any more info but this is the only info ive been given,
any help would be much appreciated

Jean

Jean Report 25 Jul 2011 23:33

when she married colin pearson she had already been wed before to a little,but she wed colin in 1965 and she was 24 years old then

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 25 Jul 2011 23:39

She was born as Noeleen but the marriage to William Mcmillan she is Noleen M. Are you sure this is the same person?

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 25 Jul 2011 23:41

Marriage to a Little was as Noleen Emerson and Noleen Underwood.

Rose

Jean

Jean Report 25 Jul 2011 23:44

cud be her as her middle name is mary,

Jean

Jean Report 25 Jul 2011 23:48

hav been told that mcmillan was her 3rd marriage and she may have wed again as she was with someone else after him,she would be 71 now

Sheila

Sheila Report 26 Jul 2011 00:48

Hi

I think she only married twince the Colin and Pearson may be wrong, I found her on the 2003 elec roll with her husband but will send this info by pm.