Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Electoral Roll search 2003 onwards....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Theresa (Cork, Ireland) 157164

Theresa (Cork, Ireland) 157164 Report 20 Jul 2011 14:16

Hi everyone,

havent been on here in absolutely ages and its all changed again so I hope I am posting in the right place!

I am looking for a electoral roll search (or for someone to point in the direction of a free one) for 2003/4 onwards.

I have name and DOB and rough area.

Any takers??

Theresa

Flick

Flick Report 20 Jul 2011 16:34

No free ones....and no-one on GR offering at the moment

Try www.192.com to see if the person is listed. Many people nowadays opt out of the public ER.............

Theresa (Cork, Ireland) 157164 Report 20 Jul 2011 16:51

Thanks Flick....

chrissiex

chrissiex Report 20 Jul 2011 16:53

find a post by Fairthorn on this board and send a private message ... I think Fairthorn does have access to that kind of info

... look at the thread by Lynda just below this one now where I show as the last poster

chrissiex

chrissiex Report 20 Jul 2011 16:55

you can also try BT on line if you can start with at least a county ... and the name is not Jane Smith :-)

http://www.thephonebook.bt.com/publisha.content/en/search/residential/search.publisha

you can also then search at 192.com using the surname and a postcode from a telephone listing to see whether the full name matches what you are looking for

Theresa (Cork, Ireland) 157164 Report 21 Jul 2011 14:08

Thanks for your posts.

JiminyCricket, I have pm'd you!

Paul

Paul Report 21 Jul 2011 15:13

I have access to the 2011 register - if they haven't opted out

Theresa (Cork, Ireland) 157164 Report 21 Jul 2011 20:19

Paul, I have pm'd you!

T.x

SpanishEyes

SpanishEyes Report 22 Jul 2011 07:06

Paul,
If you have the 2011 Register is that for all areas? If not how can I get the document for Basingstoke. I think that I have found a cousin through 192 but am a little concerned about contacting someone without a cross reference.

If you do have the above I will send the details.

Eagerly awaiting your reply.

Bridget
08.05 hrs Spain