Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

RANCE or CALDER born in Australia

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marie

Marie Report 18 Jul 2011 06:31

Searching for Coralie Fae CALDER nee RANCE & John Donald RANCE born to Frederick RANCE & Ethel RANCE nee GREENLAND in 1930s in Australia.
Hope to make contact with you.

Gee

Gee Report 18 Jul 2011 08:39

I dont think anyone related will see this.

The best I can suggest is that you go through the phone book and see if you can find any names that might be worth contacting

http://www.whitepages.com.au/search/residential?subscriberName=RANCE&location=

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 18 Jul 2011 15:02

Hi Marie,

After a quick look I can see a Coralie Fae Calder in US City Directories, Texas. So it may be worth pursuing a search in USA

Jackie

Marie

Marie Report 20 Jul 2011 08:53

Thank you Ginny & Jaqueline, I will try searching in USA.

Marie.

Marie

Marie Report 5 Sep 2013 00:06

I have found them in Australia

Patricia

Patricia Report 5 Sep 2013 07:04

Good to hear you have found them.

Marie

Marie Report 29 Dec 2013 02:35

I have found them but they apparently won't accept the truth and have ceased to correspond, I have spent many years searching, sadly they are denying 8o plus year old close relations from ever meeting.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 29 Dec 2013 09:09

That is their prerogative...............and your 'truth' may not be theirs. After all, the lady is around the age of 80, and may not wish to have her life disrupted.

patchem

patchem Report 29 Dec 2013 10:07

Have you located any possible children or grandchildren that may be more receptive to meeting up?

Marie

Marie Report 29 Dec 2013 22:02

It is the children & grandchildren that I am referring to, if they wish to deny the truth then they should spend the sort of time and money for certificates that I have. One has acknowledged the truth but I think has been influenced by other family members.