Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Gloria Vasey/Ord

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

CarolM

CarolM Report 10 Jul 2011 16:55

Looking for info about Gloria Vasey who used the name Ord, last known to be living in Slough in the 1960's with John Ord. Possibly from Blackhall.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 10 Jul 2011 17:10

What info do you mean? And where is Blackhalll?
Jan

CarolM

CarolM Report 12 Jul 2011 19:33

Sorry for delay in reply didn't quite know how to use the thread.
I only have a name, no date of birth or even if still alive, just the address in Slough. Blackhall is a mining town near to Hartlepool. Gloria may have come from there.
Gloria is a relation of mine and I'm trying to find out anything I can about her.

Carol

chrissiex

chrissiex Report 12 Jul 2011 19:56

Carol your discretion is appreciated

she would probably have been born in the late 1930s to very early 1940s ?

there are only two births for the name Gloria Vasey, 1935 Hartlepool and 1945 Bristol

do you have the 1935 birth certificate and is that what suggests Blackhall ?

for each of those births there is a corresponding marriage in the same area as the birth

do you have that information ? if not it can be sent to you privately

are you in touch with all the other people who have the 1935 Gloria in their family trees at this site ? (and maybe the person who has the 1945 Gloria as well )

chrissiex

chrissiex Report 12 Jul 2011 20:02

actually I will send you that info about the Gloria from Hartlepool ... marriages and children ...

edit

current info sent for the possible Gloria ( satisfied of Carol's legitimate connection )