Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Frederick James Cole

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pauline

Pauline Report 8 Jul 2011 02:23

Does anyone out there know the whereabouts of the Cole Family original place of birth Milton//Portsmouth Hants there was three boys and three girls fathers name was Frederick Cole b 1895 and married to Dorothy Jones anything that might lead me to them especially 1 girl who was named Dorothy Cole/Baxter b 1950

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 8 Jul 2011 02:52

If you look on FreeBMD, you will see Dorothy had a middle initial K.

Rose

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 8 Jul 2011 06:16

I have PM'd a possible marriage and 2 children for Dorothy. I suggest you look for these names on Friends Reunited, Facebook. Also 192.com or telephone directories - if not local I believe directories are available in all main libraries.
Don't forget to check other members' trees too by using 'search trees' box above.
Jan

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 8 Jul 2011 06:57

She was still in Portsmouth in 2002. No electoral roll listings since though.

Rose