Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ronald , joseph and peter turner (scott)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia

Patricia Report 7 Jul 2011 18:19

hi im looking for my three half brothers ronald , joseph and peter.
they will be around 37 to 40 years old.
there mother married my father in 1970, her name elizabeth scott.
i now think the boys names are ronald francis, john joseph and peter john. they could also possible have three sisters, lyndsey, claire and another sisteri cant remember her name tho.
im not sure if these are related or not orif they have the same parents maybe same mother differnet father or maybe not related at all or quite possibly full brothers and sisters.
does anyone have any suggestions on how i can find out where they are now?
ive checked marriage and death certs but cant find anything but they could quite possibly have changed their surname im just not sure im at a total loss at to what to do now.
ive checked the usual places facebook, yearbook, ancestry obviously on here but cant find nothing.
any information would be greatfully appritiated.
kind regards
tricia :-)

Flick

Flick Report 7 Jul 2011 18:34

Try looking in search trees.

Look at friendsreunited.............

.............or facebook

.........or www.192.com

BUT.....if you don't have the same father, how can their surname possibly be the same as yours?

jax

jax Report 7 Jul 2011 18:56

Flick ....Patricia has said their mother married her father in 1970

jax

Flick

Flick Report 7 Jul 2011 21:46

Thanks jax............made me think again.

I realise now..............what threw me was that Patricia referred to 'my' father...........not 'our' father..........which made me think he wasn't the father of the boys

I wonder which country this enquiry refers to.....................I don't think it's England/Wales

Patricia

Patricia Report 11 Jul 2011 22:32

hi it is in england.
im new to this i only recently found out about my half brothers and a half sister.
my half sister found me last year and that is how i found out about my three half brothers it seems weird saying our father as i am still getting my head round having half siblings.
ive found one of the brothers birth records on here which is great and also my dads three marriage certificates.
thank you for your sugestions.

Patricia

Patricia Report 17 Aug 2011 13:36

hi im still looking for any help. does anyone have any clue as to what i can do next?
any help much appritiated.
kind regards
tricia x :-S