Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

trying to find half brother

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Angela

Angela Report 6 Jul 2011 20:08

hi i'm helping my friend try and find her half brother she has looked on facebook and the phone book and got now were if you are able to help please get in touch as she is now at a loss
HIS NAME IS CHRISTOPHER LEE COLLEY BORN 1981 IN OLDHAM NOW LIVES IN THE MANCHESTER AS FAR AS SHE KNOWS HIS MUMS NAME IS ANN COLLEY AND HIS DADS NAME IS DENNIS MORTON WHICH IS HER DAD AS WELL

Paul

Paul Report 6 Jul 2011 20:24

There is a person of that name in Manchester, but with no middle initial ~ maybe him, maybe it isn't

(Added) There is an approx age given 25-29

Angela

Angela Report 6 Jul 2011 20:27

on here or another site

Paul

Paul Report 6 Jul 2011 20:28

..another site ~ I can get you the address, but it will be sent PM, and at the risk of repeating myself, it may not be the one you seek

Angela

Angela Report 6 Jul 2011 20:31

there is that but its a start incae it is if you can send me the address of the site it will be great

Paul

Paul Report 6 Jul 2011 20:37

...hmm, 192 will only give me 2011 addresses and this is from 2010, so its out of bounds....but check you in box in a moment, I may have something that can help

Angela

Angela Report 6 Jul 2011 20:48

thank you for all your help

chrissiex

chrissiex Report 6 Jul 2011 22:22

It seems quite likely that his mum married

I will send you some familiy info privately