Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Finding Terence..

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joel

Joel Report 30 Jun 2011 18:24

Hi,
I am Looking for someone who was born in Manchester who has the first name Terence, due to the family story being that he was given to a friend of the family who was a Boxer, in hope he could lead a better life, i doubt their is any official adoption records.
He was Born in 1949 in Manchester, Lancashire.
Under the name Terence Feldstein (his fathers surname is Fraser, but his mother was unwed at the time and Feldstein was her name from a previous marriage)

If anyone could help me,, it would be greatly appreciated and i will be happy to supply any further details.

Regards,
Joel Fraser

LD

LD Report 30 Jun 2011 18:47

Name: Terence Feldstein
Mother's Maiden Surname: Jennings
Date of Registration: Apr-May-Jun 1949
Registration district: Manchester
Inferred County: Lancashire
Volume Number: 10e
Page Number: 333 (click to see others on page)

V

Joel

Joel Report 30 Jun 2011 18:52

Indeed, i have that birth record, i'm just trying to find him alive now, as he disappeared off the radar 55 odd years ago

Joel

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 30 Jun 2011 19:01

P M sent re possible brothers

Wendy

Joel

Joel Report 30 Jun 2011 19:07

i already fully understand everything else to do with the Feldstein/Jennings/Fraser
i am simply trying to find Terence, as i have been unable to trace him, and their are no death records with his name

Regards,
Joel Fraser

Keeley1973

Keeley1973 Report 30 Jun 2011 19:55

Do you have the birth cert? If you have the exact date of birth please can you let me know as I can try and search a couple of places and see if it can pick up new name? Thanks

Joel

Joel Report 30 Jun 2011 20:24

Nope not yet sorry, all I know was that he was born in 1949 apr-jun in manchester

Joel

Joel Report 30 Jun 2011 20:24

Nope not yet sorry, all I know was that he was born in 1949 apr-jun in manchester

Sheila

Sheila Report 24 Jul 2011 14:35

Are you sure he was not formally adopted ? or maybe he has taken the name of the family he went to live with.

Joel

Joel Report 24 Jul 2011 14:44

Hi
Well he could of been, but not sure if his family would of gone through the official process, but i suppose it wouldn't hurt to try

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 24 Jul 2011 20:45

He may not want to be found after 55 years...

Joel

Joel Report 25 Jul 2011 09:42

I know
But he is my grandfathers younger brother, so i simply wish to see if he is still alive, then if i contact him and he makes it clear he dosn't want to be found, then i shall leave it at that