Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I am looking for my father Christopher Stanley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jernina

Jernina Report 25 Jun 2011 21:22

My name is Jernina Stanley i am 25 years old and i am looking for my father Christoper Stanley.

Unfotunately i do not have anymore information about him or where he may be i have a few name of relations on his side from my baby book but that is it.

I was born in Beverley and lived in Bridlinton for my first year then me my mum (Joanne)and sister (Leanne)moved to Derby where we have lived eversince.

If anybody knows any information about him please could you let me know.

I have a baby now and would love for him to meet him and possibly meet my other family too.

Many thanks Jernina Stanley

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 25 Jun 2011 22:39

Have you tried a search on this site, friends reunited, facebook or the electoral rolls,
Good luck
Liz

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 26 Jun 2011 13:57

I would start by checking the electoral register for Bridlington to see if your father stayed at the address where you lived after you were born. You will find these at the library in Bridlington. They can only be searched by address and not name.

I see your father has a middle initial (from his marriage reference), so you are looking for Christopher A. Stanley.

Kath. x

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 27 Jun 2011 17:55

Hi Jemima,

It may be helpful to put the names of the relations you have into the Search Tree box above (in the dark green bar) to see if anyone on this site has them in their tree. If you find a connection, you can contact the tree owner. Cx.

Jernina

Jernina Report 2 Jul 2011 22:05

Hi Thakyou all very much for your help i have managed to gather quite a bit of information and have two possible address.

Many Thanks
Jernina Stanley

Braken

Braken Report 3 Jul 2011 17:33

What does it say on your birth cert does it give his ocupation or any other clues