Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Gabriel Elliott 1903 Sunderland London

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

cozynook

cozynook Report 23 Jun 2011 21:59

Trying to find any living relatives of Gabriel ' he originally married Nora Kidney .
She died London after child birth . There may have been a 2nd marriage for Gabriel in London - .He had a step brother named John lived Croydon area .
Is there any family out there ,,,, sure there is maybe London Croydon .
Please any one who may know these people and decsendants could you contact me . Thank you .
Joyce .

patchem

patchem Report 23 Jun 2011 23:07

Have you looked to see if anyone has him in their trees on this site?

The informant on the death certificate might be a relative (if this is him):
Gabriel Elliott
Birth Date: 6 Jan 1903
Date of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar 1980
Age at Death: 77
Registration district: Hackney
Inferred County: London
Volume: 12
Page: 1615

cozynook

cozynook Report 24 Jun 2011 16:43

Hi Patchem ,

Thank you for the info re death of a Gabriel Elliott in London ... It fits in with his birth etc .

Haven't looked to see if he's in anyone's tree ,,didn't think of that ' wonderful suggestion ' so will try it ' thank you very much for your help ...

Will post message if and when i find him and details .
Appreciated .

Joyce .

cozynook

cozynook Report 23 Mar 2012 17:29

Hi Patchem ,

What a god thing i dont often delete anything ..

Came across your reply and info re Gabriel Elliott 1903 which was posted 24th Jun 2011..

I traced the info sent off for the certificate ' yes its him - gave me details of informant and where living also 2nd marriage . wonderful ... Not been able to find anything else from the leads but at least from what info you sent me i had a good result - so after along time , i can now say a big thank you for your help ...

Cheers .
Joyce . :-) :-)

patchem

patchem Report 23 Mar 2012 18:13

Happy to have helped,
Pat

Penny

Penny Report 24 Mar 2012 06:49

Gabriel married NORMA not Nora Kidney in 1934 in sunderland.

It looks like they had at least 4 children before she died.

Have you thought about tracing any of them through?