Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

trying to find

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date
Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

Lianne

Lianne Report 29 May 2011 16:41

I am trying to locate the family of the late Alfred Ernest Watts and his wife Lilian nee Sale. I believe they had a son Alfred who I know sadly died at a young age. There is a daughter Blanche who married an Albert DeBruin in London.They had a daughter Odette De Bruin Jul qtr 1950 Romford.
I believe the family may be in Yorkshire although this could be inaccurate.
They are the gamily of my late uncle Alfred. I would be glad to be in touch with them to fill in family history.

Lancia

Lancia Report 23 Aug 2011 08:58

Hi Stephen
I came across you request today 23/8/2011.

I traced a wedding for Odette B De Bruin 4Q 1970 in Claro (Yorkshire) 2c 202 to a John C. Booth
Hope this helps you.

FAIRTHORN

FAIRTHORN Report 23 Aug 2011 09:16

Lancia,
if you sent your data via messages to Stephen ( click on his name )
GR will sent him an email to direct him to your message.
If you just post on his thread he will be not alerted about your post.

CHEERS