Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Urgent Birth lookup-

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Eugenie

Eugenie Report 12 May 2011 20:30

Hi,

Is there anyone that has availability to look up a birth index for me to check if I have a correct date of birth.

The name is Darren Phillips and the date of birth I believe is 15/3/1972 in Oxford.

Sandra

Sandra Report 6 Jun 2012 20:47

the only darren phillips showing born in oxford is registered in oct/nov/dec entries in 1970, full name darren charles phillips, mothers maiden name is francis, the index doesnt give an exact date
Hope that helps
Sandra

jax

jax Report 6 Jun 2012 20:52

I would imagine Eugenie has been sent the details privately by now Sandra

When Eugenie posted this request, this board was set up that only private messages could be used to reply

Maybe you ought to delete your post as he is almost certain to be still living