General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

daughters taking in strays now

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 2 Dec 2007 11:52

daughter had puppy few weeks ago but it got too much
as most of you know, so she found a kind home for her
a lady who had a dog but it died and a fair size land, and huuuuuuuuuge house, so lady loved pup as soon as she saw her

then we had sad news about our moll and daughter loves her soomuch she went home phoned vets to ask iff they had any dogs in there!!!!!!!!!!why i dunno

anyway they had a stray that they were gona put down shesaid nno you cant do that i lll ave her,
so she now has an 2year old approx, what looks like it got labrador and dalmation in it, cos it grey speckles with black pathces on and a bit of brown for good measuure,
gorgeous dog, so gentle, cuddley, loves baby jess, and jess calls her like she does our mol,(hand out clicking her tongue), bless um both like old mates,

i was cross at first with daughter but she said ' i was obviously meant to phone for her, her name(the doggy ) is sammy