General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Yvonne Patricia Hilton's thread

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Yvonne Patricia

Yvonne Patricia Report 27 Jan 2005 02:53

Hello Everyone! My name is Yvonne and I'm particularly looking for someone around the Wicklow area of Ireland, or just some information regarding family names from the area. My maternal great grandmother was from this region ( from a place called the Valley of the seven churches, which I now believe is known as Glendalough) What I am having a problem with is her surname! I have it as Aden but that is just a phonetic, Does anyone in the area have relatives of a SIMILAR surname, her first name was Alicia, but she was known as Alice and had an sister by the name of Rose. From what I can work out she (Alicia) would have been born around 1882, and we know she was in "service" due to stories she told my grandmother. Please if you think you may be able to help get in touch, I will try to fill in more of the blanks as and when I can. Thanks for your help.....Yvonne!