General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Colin Fieldhouse's thread

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Colin

Colin Report 25 Jul 2007 17:08

TIME ----------------------------------- How the time rushes slowly by it waits on no man in its hurry how stealthily comes down the night falling in a sudden flurry once on a time when long ago the countless hours seemed in reverse when high above i stood below this awsome spinning universe It seems in youthfull innicense i put faith in what i did not know hoped on dreams what made no sence rushed in where angels feared to go time teaches us to trust not in the promises we hear from man for time allows-we see time win for time alone has dared to win now in our winter time makes known and teaches all men how to wait upon a time--time guides us home time bears a soul to heavens gate ------------------------------------------------------ colin F sorry pressed wrong button--verse 2@3 were supposed to be about teenage years when time dragged no idea how to correct it and bring it together