General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

THANKYOU VIVIEN!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Beryl

Beryl Report 7 Jun 2003 19:35

I only had time to log on to GC very briefly yesterday but when I checked my e-mails this morning I found Vivien had taken the trouble to send me a message about William's virus warning. I thought that was a really kind gesture and says a lot about the kind of person she is! Thanks again Viv. Regards, Beryl, Co.Durham.

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jun 2003 20:14

Hi Vivien Just wanted to thank you as well for your message re "My security scare".I will probably get the pc checked,being as though l'm not altogether computer lit either, l can do some things but l think l need help on this.Have a good day(its nearly gone)have a nice weekend. Cheers.Your doing a great job helping others,keep it up. Jude.

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jun 2003 20:34

A pleasure and Hey have a brill time in Italy,keep up the contact,if the pc does'nt work,find a thingy cafe(siba - ciba,or whatever they call em). Jude.