General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Y2K compliance

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fergus

Fergus Report 14 Jun 2003 11:00

I believe I have spotted a rare occurrence of the millennium bug in the tree. It isn't possible to put the date as 2003, as this just reverts to 1903. I thought the millenniuam bug had been sorted ages ago?

Vera

Vera Report 14 Jun 2003 11:17

Fergus I have just added a relative born in 2002 and that has been accepted on the site. Checked on My Names and it is still there. Maybe the settings on your PC are not up to date - but that is beyond me. Some computer whizz will let you know, I'm sure. Vera B, Manchester

Fergus

Fergus Report 14 Jun 2003 15:48

I'm a computer whizz myself (well, sort of). Everything seems to be working now anyway, probably just a glitch

Vera

Vera Report 14 Jun 2003 15:52

Fergus Glad it's sorted now. Vera