General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

A "Search" option for message boards

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Andrea

Andrea Report 2 Jul 2003 13:18

Would it be possible to have a "search" option for the message boards? Sometimes I reply to people that need help or I see a message that is useful but can never find it again. Sometimes I remember the title of the thread or know what it was about, but it doesn't help me if it's a long while since it was posted. If we had a search option, we could enter key words and find the thread again. Would this be possible?

Colin

Colin Report 3 Jul 2003 08:13

Sounds good to me, Andrea ... all we need now is a clever person who knows how to set it all up. Perhaps our administrative friends at GC can help...

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 3 Jul 2003 11:58

Hi Andrea what a good idea it would help confused oldies like me that can't even remember what they have posted on what board ---by the way do you give help to the bewildered for free????? Ann, Confused from Darlington