General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Search Error

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

BrianW

BrianW Report 12 Jul 2003 23:01

At the moment every name I put into the "Search" link on the left come up with "No match", even when I know there have been matches before on those names. Is this a general glitch or something that has changed on my system?

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 12 Jul 2003 23:31

I have just tried a couple of searches and all is ok.

Crista

Crista Report 13 Jul 2003 08:07

Brian, Don't enter too much information when searching. Just put the surname and the initial and see what happens. Crista

Rosi

Rosi Report 13 Jul 2003 11:54

Could it be due to so many people deleting living rellies? Suddenly people that were happily sitting there, with their names, and smiling while we searched for them, are having to hide their lights under bushels - thus cannot be seen. Rosi Colch. ESS