General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

V I V I E N............

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Aug 2003 20:23

Hi Viv. Yes i did need your details.Tree is now deleted.Ur message is still on brd.Have you looked at CREAN message brds, there are 122,lots from Ireland,including a 'Robert or Joseph' from 11/8/2001. If you go to A------- without logging on,go to family tree search(no christian name), you should get 2,027 world wide tree's.You may already know this but here goes: PEOPLE FINDER: Needs someone with US access. l = Joseph Crean - no age - state FL. 1 = Joseph P.Crean - " " - " NY. 1 = Joseph P>Crean - " " - " NY. with JPA Crean " ". 1 = Joseph Crean - " " - " AZ. 1 = Joseph G.Crean 84yrs- " IL. with Mary E Crean 83yrs " ". and James T.Crean 57yrs " ". all the above are living,but addresses are locked. Phone directory US 1 = Joseph P. Crean.from Willoston Park.NY. Again you need someone with US access. For message brds go to Mesage Brd,then 2nd search panel and type Crean. Hope l have'nt told you what you already know!!!!!! Jude

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Aug 2003 21:32

Hi Viv Hope that was of use. I can only guess that your server is the problem.If l win the lotto you can have mine!!!! Jude

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Aug 2003 22:08

Viv It means anyone who has signed up/paid with Ancestry USA.I'm signed up for UK & Ireland,so l can have access to census files etc. I don't know if it ur server,l'm only guessing - l'm a dinosaur as well.With your limitations ur doing very well. Only one number this week,see what saturday brings,mind u they're thinking of putting it to £2 a bloomin ticket.U know what they can with that!!!!! See yeh Jude Hope all makes sense,words kept disapearing!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Aug 2003 23:08

Viv Okee dokee.Good luck. Nite all Jude

Crista

Crista Report 7 Aug 2003 00:44

Viv, I don't have US Ancestry access but you can look through the phonebook www.anywho(.)com to find Creans. Unlike the UK, most people are listed in the phone book as a fee is charged to be unlisted. Outrageous, I know! Crista

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Aug 2003 08:15

Hi Vivien, I send you an email the other day about some Scottish Creans - did you get it? I have been having a problem with my e-mail and I see that you have been having the same problem! Regards Margaret