General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sorry!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Angelic Alaina

Angelic Alaina Report 21 Aug 2003 17:04

Just want to say sorry for going on about Leeds on the Christmas-Manchester thread to all of you who are not interested in my blabbing on! haha. Anyway I'm going home soon thank god I've been that bored today at work! Alaina xx

Jen

Jen Report 21 Aug 2003 17:11

if you bored should come and talk to us on the members board you would be made welcome as we are one big happy family SHE if your reading this it should be called the care bears board lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Aug 2003 17:17

hey Alaina - nowt to be sorry about lass! Leeds is a brilliant place! I wanna be a care bear!

Angelic Alaina

Angelic Alaina Report 22 Aug 2003 12:51

She I wanna be a care bear too!!