General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

feeling so down :0(

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 27 Aug 2003 13:58

I don't know what to do next,so i thought i'd leave details again hope nobody minds,im really stuck. eric williams age approx 67 born manchester,bernadette app 40 born manchester,ronald app 43 born manchester,faith ? app 35 born cardiff wales, thanking you tinaxx

Heather

Heather Report 27 Aug 2003 14:10

tina quite happy to look but which census are you looking for hevi

George

George Report 27 Aug 2003 16:13

Tina Did you get the other addresses i sent to you. George

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 27 Aug 2003 16:45

heather thank you for the offer,ive sent you an email.x ray did just what you said there's some realy good ones!ive added one too. thankyou ray x george hi again no i hav'nt recieved anything only the usuall 40 odd junk mails a day!would you mind sending them again please, thankyou george x

George

George Report 27 Aug 2003 22:20

Have e-mailed them again George

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 27 Aug 2003 23:08

just wanted to say thanks again george just recieved your email and sent you a reply. tinaxx