General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ghost storyyyyyyy

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Melanie

Melanie Report 6 Sep 2003 17:59

anyone wishing to read my ghost story needs to send their email to my email only way i can do it lv mel p.s trying to send everyone the ghost story having probs with computer please let me knw if anyone recieves and likes it lv mel

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Sep 2003 19:15

Melanie Grey Please don't go away, My email you will find above. So send your ghost's tale And I know without fail, It will be one that I love. Jim

summerdaze

summerdaze Report 8 Sep 2003 01:25

BY THE WAY DID ANYBODY RECEIVE THE GHOST STORY?

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 8 Sep 2003 13:18

viv i received it but was unable to open it the attachment was all grey,not highlighted do you know what i mean susie

Debbie

Debbie Report 8 Sep 2003 13:20

Hi viv and Mel I am sorry for not letting you know before, I did leave a message on the members board but it was probably long gone before Mel came back on. Well yes I did get it and it was brilliant but a bit scary. Thank you so much Debbie

Debbie

Debbie Report 8 Sep 2003 13:42

Just a quick enquiry I recieved the happy halloween on it said it was from David Gray as I knew it was from Mel I opened it everything fine. but then later on I recieved another one from David Gray but when I opened it the computer went berserk and shut down on me when it went back on it was ok but deleted the email, so perhaps it was a virus but was it Mel that sent it. Debbie

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 8 Sep 2003 13:54

viv my anti virus deleted it i havent been able to read it either,so if you could send it to me i will be so pleased lol susie xx

Lynne

Lynne Report 8 Sep 2003 23:33

THANKS MEL FOR THE EMAIL, HAD NO PROBS WITH IT AT ALL. GOT CONFUSED THOUGH BECAUSE I KNOW A DAVID GRAY AS WELL, THOUGTH IT WAS FROM HIM. GOOD THOUGH. THANKS

Elsie

Elsie Report 9 Sep 2003 13:16

Melanie please send me your ghost story. to [email protected]