General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Look and Speed

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gary

Gary Report 18 Sep 2003 14:29

I'm typing this here because I cannot wait another five minutes to get back to the tips board! I think the look of the site is excellent. I'm going to leave it for a couple of days and hope the site speeds up. It's unusable at present. The worse thing and I hope they change it, is the sub menus for the message boards - they need to go on the main menu. At this speed we will die moving between them. Gary p.s. It has taken me two minutes from completing this to being able to get back in to check whether it formats correctly - it doesn't!

Janet

Janet Report 18 Sep 2003 14:57

It was very fast this morning - I was quite impressed. Now it seems painfully s-l-o-w. Probably just a temporary blip - hope so! Janet