General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dated joined??

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Penny

Penny Report 29 Sep 2003 20:30

I have been reading some of the comments about the extra fee. I paid the same as everyone else or so it appears £5 when I joined for the year. Where do you find the date you joined? I know how many names and unique names I have on my list. If I had more time to concentrate I could add to it but it will have to wait, but I tried to find the actual date of joining and could not see where it is located. Could someone with more experience than me please check the date I joined so I can keep track of it. Does anyone know for sure at the end of the year if you are sent a notice that your membership is about to expire or do they automatically renew it using the credit card information you originally supplied?? I have heard the Ancestry.com did this. Thank you to anyone that may be able to help Penny

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Report 29 Sep 2003 20:34

Penny, You joined on 28 June 2003 at 20:33:35. Number in tree 93. Don't know about how the renewal works, this is my first year too. Elisabeth p.s. You can't see your own details, it just comes up when you click on the person's name as if to send a message.

Chris

Chris Report 29 Sep 2003 20:39

Hi Elisabeth You beat me to it so I deleted mine.How are you.I haven't been to good lately first flu then bad back thats why you haven't see much of me getting back slowly tho Chris

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Report 29 Sep 2003 20:43

Chris, Thought you had done a runner! I'm well, busy as ever. Elisabeth

Chris

Chris Report 29 Sep 2003 20:52

Elisabeth Keep up the good work.I haven't been busy.did a couple of look-up but mostly been resting as I found it too uncomfortable even to sit here for to long. Chris

Penny

Penny Report 29 Sep 2003 22:01

Elisabeth - thank you for doing this for me Don't know where the information is available on the GC site but I have not added it to my information Penny

Laurie

Laurie Report 29 Sep 2003 23:13

Hi Penny, If it works the same as Friends reunited then they will e-mail you just before your membership runs out. Laurie