General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

spoken to my brother! :0)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 10 Oct 2003 10:15

hi everyone well just got of the phone to my brother ronald. he lives in norfolk,must say my family get about a bit lol. he has a son carl who's 17, and lives in scotland, the family just keeps getting bigger and bigger. just bernadette,and faith to go now i'll let you know how i get on. many thanks to sally and joan tinaxxxx

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 10 Oct 2003 11:23

Tina This is definitely your year - so pleased you have now found your brother and hope you soon find your sister. Kathleen

Trish

Trish Report 10 Oct 2003 11:58

Tina, really chuffed for you. Fantastic news.

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 10 Oct 2003 15:53

im so happy for you.well done. this is getting so exciting,please keep us informed hugs susie

Dave & Sally

Dave & Sally Report 10 Oct 2003 15:57

Welcome to the Tina White board lol Hi Tina, Fancy seeing you here again !! What you haven't told everybody is that it was 2am by the time we had finished on the phone. This tracing of relatives is not good for my sleep pattern. Remind me again, Who's next ???? sally P.S You forgot to mention Edward.

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Oct 2003 16:11

Tina - that is fantastic - we are so delighted for you - wishes do come true!!!!!! love Sheila and Paul xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Oct 2003 16:49

TINA - fantastic news,l'm crying again!!!! but happy tears:)))) Jude

JillyWilly

JillyWilly Report 10 Oct 2003 16:59

WELL DONE!!!! Knew you would do it Tina, as I said your family will just get BIGGER and BIGGER. Take care love Jill

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 10 Oct 2003 21:01

lol @ sally thankyou all for your messages i going to write a book about what ive found out about my family! no one will belive it lol i'll fill you all in later take care tinaxxl

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 10 Oct 2003 21:37

Congratulations Tina, I'm so pleased for you, thats Brilliant!! Maggy

Brenda

Brenda Report 11 Oct 2003 18:58

Tina ,your story just gets better and better,so very ,very pleased for you. Brenda

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 Nov 2003 17:15

Great News, Tina! We're really pleased for you! Bet you can't stop smiling! Enjoy!! Eleanor & Tony x