General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Eastleigh Family History Fair

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Heather

Heather Report 16 Oct 2003 22:41

I am hoping to go on sunday i saw a brief message from Colin earlier that peeps going on sunday would meet for coffee but can find any reference as to whereabouts (ive not been to a fhf before) if anyone was in on the conversation can they let me know? thanks hevi

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 16 Oct 2003 23:07

Hi Hevi, There is a snack bar overlooking the swimming pool,some people hope to meet up 1.30-2.00 Kathleen

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 16 Oct 2003 23:12

Hi Hevi just nudged it back to top of tips board

Heather

Heather Report 17 Oct 2003 09:17

Thanks Kathleen hevi

Debbie

Debbie Report 17 Oct 2003 10:12

Hi Heather and all Barbara will be printing out a GC page and will put it on one of the tables. So we have to wander around the cafe looking for a bit of paper on everyones table. people are going to think a lot of nosey parkers. Ive never been to one before so it should be fun. I will probably look round before we all meet up at 1.30. I cant wait See you all on Sunday Debbie

Heather

Heather Report 17 Oct 2003 10:46

Hi Debra ive never been before am hoping to make it before 1 so i can look round too hopefully see you there hevi

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 18 Oct 2003 23:25

Hope to see you guys for coffee tomorrow. Don't spend too much!!! Kim