General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

JUDES FIRST CERT.........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Oct 2003 17:36

YIPPEE.......... Just incase you did'nt here this morning - my first cert has arrived this morning(the first l have ordered that is).My grd fathers first marriage,showed the hubby with tears on my cheeks......tears of happiness though. Ohhhh for the next one!! and as l still have'nt had a ciggy, l can afford more:)))) YIPPEE.........:)) jude

Jen

Jen Report 22 Oct 2003 18:05

jude thats great was you dancing around like an headless chicken lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Oct 2003 18:31

Jen - no,was very calm,just tearful - look for his 2nd marriage next - exciting in it:)))) Thanks Lesley:)) jude

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 22 Oct 2003 20:32

Hi Jude. Congratulations. Gave up 8 months ago today. Just keep not having one and it soon mounts up. I still want one - I just don't have one!! And it gives me so much more time for this wonderful hobby!! KEEP IT UP!!! Maz. XX

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Oct 2003 22:18

Maz - l woundered what on earth u were talking about at first,thought u meant certs - ohhhh u mean ciggies, well done!!:)))).Must admitt last couple of days l have wanted one and have been very tetchy,but intend to carry on:))) Jude

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 23 Oct 2003 12:19

Jude, well done on two counts - cert and giving up. I must have missed that, keep it up. Ann Glos