General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Going but not entirely gone!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Beryl

Beryl Report 27 Oct 2003 08:22

I'm moving house in the next few days and will be losing my Internet connection for a while. I just want to apologise in advance if anyone emails me in the hope of establishing a link and their message is returned. I hope it wont be too long before I'm back online. This message will probably soon slide off the bottom of the board and be lost but the site has been so slow over the last few days perhaps I'll get moved and back online before anyone actually gets on the GC site and tries to mail me! lol. Happy hunting everyone, Beryl.

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Oct 2003 08:30

Enjoy the new house Beryl - and we will look forward to seeing you back here as soon as you can - take care - hugs xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Oct 2003 09:49

Hi Beryl - hope all goes well with your move.l was asking the other day if anyone had seen you.Take care,look forward to seeing u when ur settled:))) Jude x

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 27 Oct 2003 23:14

Hi Beryl I gave you message from Kathleen Fennel who wished to be remebered, I hope you got the E-mail. Good luck again and enjoy your new house. Love Ann,Darlington

Beryl

Beryl Report 28 Oct 2003 08:31

Sheila, Jude, Vivacious Viv, Ann & Kathleen, Thankyou all for your good wishes which mean a lot. Hope I wont be away too long but just in case - Have a lovely peaceful Christmas and enjoy your get togethers - those of you who are getting together.....er would that be classed as mobbing?! I am going to miss you all on 'This Site'! Enjoy your day..... Love Beryl.

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 28 Oct 2003 08:50

beryl hi good luck in your new home tina xxxx

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Report 29 Oct 2003 19:24

Beryl, Hope the move goes smoothly and that it stays fine for you. Happy moving day! Elisabeth

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 30 Oct 2003 00:36

Beryl - good luck with the move. Hope it stays fine for you. And please come back before Christmas. Kathleen

Beryl

Beryl Report 30 Oct 2003 08:29

Thankyou for your good wishes - such lovely people on this site! Very lonely sitting here without my family history files around me - they're all packed away. Hoping to get our house keys today to start moving some stuff and loading the van tomorrow with the big stuff. If I have to follow the van with me 'ome packed innit anyone know where I can get a cock linnet? lol. Love to all Beryl

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Report 30 Oct 2003 08:33

Beryl, I will look for a cock linnet for you when I go to the shops later. (I am going to the pet shop for some fish food!!) Will be thinking of you with all those boxes to move and unpack. I've done so many moves in my life, I have said never again!! Talk to you soon. Elisabeth

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Oct 2003 09:46

Hi Gemstone, Just a wish that everything goes smoothly and that you get the best of pleasure from your new home XX Jim