General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HELP IF YOU CAN

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mark

Mark Report 2 Nov 2003 13:46

I was born in Corsham, Wiltshire under the name Chivers. Fathers name Royston. I was adopted by at the time by my adopted fathers name Horobin. I know of two blood brothers and one blood sister but I was told there was another sister who was also adopted out. I just need to know if this was true or at least you can point me in the right direction. Please, please help. Look forward to you your reply.

Jacqui

Jacqui Report 2 Nov 2003 19:50

Hiya - I cannot help personally, but suggest you look back through the Tips Board where I know there have been many similar queries answered by more informed folk than I. If for some reason you cannot locate a similar query, post a messge on the Tips Board and I know someone will be able to point you in the right direction. Jolly good luck to you. Jacqui

Margaret

Margaret Report 2 Nov 2003 20:20

Mark Try www(.)myfolks(.)co(.)uk remove brackets Margaret

Crista

Crista Report 3 Nov 2003 03:32

Mark, Margaret is right, you should contact Joan Allan at www.myfolks(.)co.uk There is a charge to cover the cost of phone calls, letters, etc but they are very good and have a great success rate. Crista