General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Message for Helen Walsh

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Debbie

Debbie Report 3 Nov 2003 16:33

Hi Helen Where has the message gone? the one about you being told off on the record office board, It was near the top with 20 messages for quite a while but now it has gone did you delete it ? or did Gc? Debbie

Penny

Penny Report 3 Nov 2003 18:10

Still we all made our point though and I notice there has been no more sharp comments on that subject today, so a result I think. Penny

Helen in Kent

Helen in Kent Report 3 Nov 2003 22:53

Hi Debra, Still laughing having seen your latest comment on another board!! I didn't remove my 'told off' message from the site so who did?????? Pity, because I was just going to print it off to show my daughter who's back from uni this weekend. It was still there about lunchtime I think....going to have a hunt.

Helen in Kent

Helen in Kent Report 3 Nov 2003 23:04

You're right - it's gone! Who would have believed it? Big brother is watching!

Helen in Kent

Helen in Kent Report 3 Nov 2003 23:42

Just found the original message - someone has transferred it to page 6 of the 'trying to find' board -sticks out like a sore thumb. Probably be on a different page by tomorrow.

Debbie

Debbie Report 4 Nov 2003 00:01

Surely the thread wasnt offensive in anyway. we were just having our opinions like a lot of other threads, why dont they get removed. Debbie

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Nov 2003 00:11

Hi Helen, Your "VRI lookup please" thread is still on the tip's board and it's more or less the same. I wonder why that's there and the other's been moved.

Helen in Kent

Helen in Kent Report 4 Nov 2003 07:26

I noticed that, Diane, which just goes to show we were right all along.