General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

the featherstone family from hull

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 6 Nov 2003 22:32

does any 1 know of any featherstones that live in the hull area

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 6 Nov 2003 23:58

Posted this on the records office board in reply the other day. Hi Lisa Try putting your message on the 'trying to find' board. This board moves so quickly your message will soon get lost. You could also try using the 'quick search' option. There's loads of Featherstones and Copelands on here. Having said that, I'm also from west Hull. I do remember a Charlie Featherstone from when I was young. He used to work on a farm in the village I lived in (North Ferriby) and would quite often leave us dead rabbits and vegetables on the door step! Think he had a son called Keith and there were other members of his family in the village whose names I can't remember. But I could ask my mum if you think these might be the ones. If you need any help in the Hull area just give me a shout. Jeanette