General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

FAMILY HISTORY FAIR - VELODROME, MANCHESTER

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

June

June Report 7 Nov 2003 11:08

Dont forget the FHS Fair tomorrow Saturday 8th November at the Velodrome, Sports City open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. adults £2

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Nov 2003 18:47

At the Velodrome? Will they let me in without a bicycle? Lol Jim

June

June Report 7 Nov 2003 21:26

Jim. I thought you would have fancied cycling up to Manchester! June

Lois

Lois Report 8 Nov 2003 19:04

Well I made it there for a couple of hours and talked to some lovely people - probably you lot incognito. I was the one with the pram. My son and heir certainly appreciated the cyclists!

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Nov 2003 20:48

I would have done..... once

June

June Report 8 Nov 2003 22:20

Yea I made it there too. Spent a little too,but who cares, you cant take it with you. We must get a badge or something so that we can recognise each other. Sorry it wasn't me you talked to. A good afternoon out. See you next time. June

Brenda

Brenda Report 8 Nov 2003 23:53

June and Lois,Sorry I missed you but I did meet Vera and got my badge for the Christmas "DO". Perhaps wearing badges with the GC logo on would be a good way to met other members at the Fairs in fututre. See you Dec 3rd? Brenda

June

June Report 9 Nov 2003 09:49

Sorry we missed you Vera and Brenda. will see you both at the Christmas lunch, but with hindsight we should have arranged an approximate time, we'll know for next time. June