General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Christmas /New Year get together Kent/East Sussex

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Helen in Kent

Helen in Kent Report 9 Nov 2003 18:38

No-one seems to be covering this area, is anyone interested?

Brian

Brian Report 9 Nov 2003 19:52

I could be interested if we know where and when, as i have no transport...aaah! I live in Gillingham.

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Nov 2003 20:23

So why not join us in Guildford?

Katinahat

Katinahat Report 10 Nov 2003 21:05

Yes, come on Helen, join us in Guildford. Hope to see you and Brian there:-) Kathy

Helen in Kent

Helen in Kent Report 10 Nov 2003 23:46

Hello Kathy and Jim, Thanks for the invitation! I'll think about it but I do work Wednesdays until 1pm and Guildford must be an hour to an hour and a half's drive from here! Added to that, I work with small children and will be covered in glitter (and worse) by then!

Brian

Brian Report 11 Nov 2003 09:53

Jim and Kathy, Thanks for the invitation to join you in Guildford but it will have to be next time, I'm afraid, due to family commitments. ...and it would still be like going to Paris...I have no transport and it is a round trip of 130-ish miles. You'll still have a good time, though, I'm sure :-|)