General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Roger Joseph Boucher

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rosalyn

Rosalyn Report 10 Nov 2003 19:39

We are trying to locate the whereabouts of my husbands birth father, who we believe served at R.A.F. Sealand Flintshire, North Wales in the 1950.s. His name is/was Roger Joseph Boucher who was a French Canadian, we believe he returned to Massachussets, before my husband was born in 1958, never having seen him, there is some dispute if he actually knew he was to be a father. My husbands mothers name at that time was Joan Syrad who also worked at Sealand, and lived in Shotton North Wales. Any info would be very much appreciated, as it would help to fill a very large gap in my husbands life.

Rosalyn

Rosalyn Report 14 Nov 2003 21:49

We are desperate to find or find any info on my Husbands birth father a Roger Boucher, who was stationed at R.A.F.Sealand in the 1950.s R.A.F. Sealand is in Flintshire North Wales. He may not know if my husband exists. He was at that time going out and we believe engaged to be married to Joan Syrad who worked at Sealand and lived in Shotton, this is my husbands mother. We are led to believe that Roger was possibly a French Canadian, possibly living in Massachusettes U.S.A. Again i ask for any info to fill a very large gap in my husbands life. My husband was born in 1958.

Crista

Crista Report 21 Nov 2003 02:31

Rosalyn, Do you have an age for him? Crista

Rosalyn

Rosalyn Report 22 Nov 2003 14:25

Dear Crista, thank you for replying, I guess he would be about 67-70 now, if he was around the same age as my husbands mother, who he had the relationship with. My husband was born in 1958, so we guess Roger left Flintshire in 1957/1958 never seeing or maybe never knowing about my husband. READ this message Crista today and am very excited please reply if you have any info. many thanks Rosalyn.

Crista

Crista Report 23 Nov 2003 10:23

Rosalyn, Can you reply to the email I sent yesterday and I will send you some info. Crista