General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

GC Scottish Gathering Photos Sunday 16 Nov

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Nov 2003 16:27

Just what you have all been waiting for - :o)) http://groups.msn(.)com/TheBurnettDrummondFamily/shoebox.msnw?Page=1. A great time was had by all. Regards Margaret

Anna

Anna Report 17 Nov 2003 17:21

Margaret. I look awful lol. Im not photogenic at all Anna :-(

Sue

Sue Report 17 Nov 2003 17:57

Hello Scotland, this is Bristol calling - what a nice lot you are. What a pity there are so many miles between us!! Sue

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Nov 2003 19:06

Anna - You do have lovely hands LOL! George - You pictured me so bad? Sue - Come in Bristol. Come and visit us sometime and we will show you what a great bunch we are :o))

Michele

Michele Report 17 Nov 2003 21:16

Margaret So nice to be able to put a face to a name and voice. Hope to make progress in the new year Michele

Andy

Andy Report 17 Nov 2003 22:23

Nice photos. Anna, you look like you've lost a tenner and found fivepence! Wasn't that bad surely? Andy (with tongue in cheek)

Fay

Fay Report 17 Nov 2003 22:52

Hi Margaret, The Photos are good. Sunday was great fun and look forward to our next one. Thanks girls . Regards Fay

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ*

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ* Report 17 Nov 2003 23:04

Hi There Scotland!!! You all look great! Wonder if our Guildford lot will be half as good looking? ;-))))) Dierdre X

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Nov 2003 23:30

Flattery will get you everywhere Dierdre!! Thanks anyway. I'm sure that you are all just us lovely us our lot. Have a fantastic time. I was planning to join you guys down there if it had been on a weekend :o(( Regards Margaret

Valerie

Valerie Report 18 Nov 2003 06:19

Hi Margaret, Thank you for the invitation and organizing it so well. Had a great time and loved meeting everyone, the photo's will be a nice keepsake. Look forward to the next one. Valerie

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 18 Nov 2003 06:26

Would have loved to see you all but couldnt find the page,,maybe Im typing it in wrong

Anna

Anna Report 18 Nov 2003 09:23

I also had a great time,im just no good at getting my foto taken lol Anna :-)

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 18 Nov 2003 18:02

You all look a lovely happy lot,,,wish I could have been there,,Did you go out for a meal? and did you all know each other beforehand?

Unknown

Unknown Report 18 Nov 2003 18:17

Hi Claire, And a lovely lot we are :o)) I was the only one who knew any of the others - two of the girls work for the same company as I do. I had met Valerie Gobie a few weeks earlier through GC. Other than that we had all just chatted/helped each other on line, so it was great fun. We did meet for lunch and had a lovely meal in between much talking..... Regards Margaret

Mary

Mary Report 18 Nov 2003 19:24

Hi Margaret I have'nt managed to see the pics yet. I really enjoyed the trip and meeting everyone. You are such a good organiser! I'm looking forward to the next one love Karen

Katwin

Katwin Report 18 Nov 2003 22:46

Hi Margaret, Just had a look at the pictures - you are so clever with computers, and I must say I agree with Dierdre, what a good looking lot you are up there. Doesn't look as though you had much to drink though.... Regards, Kathy

Shelli4

Shelli4 Report 18 Nov 2003 22:48

had quick peep really nice to put face to the names shelli

Shona

Shona Report 19 Nov 2003 17:50

Nice to see you all Shona

JillyWilly

JillyWilly Report 19 Nov 2003 22:10

It's nice to be able to put face's to the name's we no so well. Thank you. Jill

Chris

Chris Report 5 Dec 2003 05:16

Hi Margaret, Nice to see a photo of you - you have helped me so much - must have been great fun! Christine