General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bristol Photo's

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JillyWilly

JillyWilly Report 19 Nov 2003 22:24

I hope you don't mind me starting this again but I thought it would be easy for other's to look at the photo's, not only of the Bristol gathering which was great as we now have face's for the names we no.What a wonderful site you have I've been viewing all the other beautiful photo's you have of such a changing sky.You must have pateince to have taken so many and everyone different.Thank you for letting us view them. I wouldn't have thought the sky could change so much. thank you. Jill

Sue

Sue Report 19 Nov 2003 23:36

Thank you Jill! We moved house last year and now have an open view across fields to the sunsets and they were all taken from our back garden. The July evening when the sky was so vibrant was incredible. I don't think I've ever had the opportunity before to simply stand and watch the sky change the way it did that night. May I take this opportunity to thank Peter Dudley for taking it upon himself to improve the photos of my ancestors on my website. He sent me several today that he has 'tidied up', which have now replaced the fuzzy ones. If anyone hasn't seen the photos and would like to look, the website is groups(.)msn(.)com/WeaversendCottageCollection. Sue