General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Clare Arthey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shelli4

Shelli4 Report 30 Nov 2003 11:03

Clare would you please contact me I've been charged for certs that I never ordered. HAve been told same thing has happened to you. Can you please confirm this and if it has happened how you sorted it................Shelli

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Nov 2003 11:24

Wondered what Id done when i saw my name like that!! Yes Shelli I was charged for 2 certs on a card that i dont use at ONS, i spoke to them yesterday and faxed a copy of my statement, stopped my card aswell. Its more likely World Pays fault as ONS have nothing to do with the money side of things. They said cant really do much till Monday though.