General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

hello! tracing novice alert!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michelle

Michelle Report 2 Dec 2003 11:28

hello. I'm totally new to this tracing lark and would love any tips from anyone who is trying to trace adoptive parents, I'm just taking the first steps to try to trace my birth mother and if anyone has had sucess and could give any advice that would be fab. I have looked into tracing agencies but they do seem to be quite expensive and I have quite a bit of info on my birth mother, any kind of help or advice, no matter how small would be gratefully recieved. thanks.

Gem in Wakefield

Gem in Wakefield Report 2 Dec 2003 16:04

Hi Michelle I have just mailed you some info, and sites to look at. Hope that these help. Gemma

Carla

Carla Report 2 Dec 2003 16:49

ANOTHER WAY WOULD BE TO LOOK ON A CPA REPORT IF YOU CAN, THIS GIVES LOADS OF INFO, BIT LIKE THE ELEC REGISTER.

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Dec 2003 19:30

Hi Michelle, I have sent you an e-mail. Regards Margaret