General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Suzy

Suzy Report 2 Dec 2003 14:35

I hope that all of you who make it to the gathering tomorrow, and all the other gatherings, have a really wonderful time. BOO HOO I can't be there - but I will be thinking of you. Maybe next year!!

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 2 Dec 2003 15:34

I would also like to send my best wishes! Sounds like everyone will have a great time and have wonderful food. Enjoy!!

Brenda

Brenda Report 2 Dec 2003 19:29

To all of you who can not make any of the christmas get togethers,I am sure we will have you with us in spirit if not in body and we will be thinking of you as well and raise our glasses to absent friends (and rellies.) Brenda

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ*

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ* Report 2 Dec 2003 20:01

So it's all round to Colin's for New Year is it???? :-)))) Dierdre X

**Dawn O**

**Dawn O** Report 2 Dec 2003 20:12

I too shall be thinking of you's all tommorow, hope you's have a fab time. It will be lovely to see some photo's, if any of you's are willing to show them....do let us all know. THANKS. from Dawn. (a member unable to attend....sob, sob...!!!)

Kate

Kate Report 3 Dec 2003 00:00

I am sorry i can't make it either..but hope you all have a great time ,and look forward to hearing all about it... Kate

Sue

Sue Report 3 Dec 2003 07:42

Hope you all have a wonderful time in Guildford today. I will be thinking of you as I glue and stick and glitter at the creche today! (We're making Christmas cards in case anyone was wondering!) I will raise my glass (of Ribena!) to you all. Wish I could be with you. Enjoy yourselves. A sad Sue in West Ewell today :o(((

Jill

Jill Report 3 Dec 2003 07:49

Enjoy your gatherings. I'm sure they will go as well as the Bristol one. Jill

Sue

Sue Report 3 Dec 2003 11:11

Best wishes to all for safe journeys and a jolly time. Sue