General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

THANK YOU

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Heather

Heather Report 3 Dec 2003 17:48

see message

Heather

Heather Report 3 Dec 2003 17:49

To Jim and everyone else involved in orgfanising the lunch it was great seeing all and meeting some to GC for buying lunch Hope we can do it again sometime Hevi

Shelli4

Shelli4 Report 3 Dec 2003 19:29

I WAS ROBBED GC didn't pay for my lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Eileen

Eileen Report 3 Dec 2003 20:29

Not mine either!!!! Eileen in Portsmouth

Monica

Monica Report 3 Dec 2003 21:10

Me neither, but then I got given nina's who left before they offered! Nice to meet you Hevi and hannah and cute courtney

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 3 Dec 2003 21:52

It was lovely to meet you all and I had a lovely afternoon. Then Susie and Terry gave me a lift so I got home more than an hour earlier than I had expected. Hevi - Courtney is a little cutie, if you ever need a baby sitter.....! Kathleen

Lynne

Lynne Report 4 Dec 2003 08:39

Just to say had a great time and lovely to put a name to a face. Thanks GC for lunch and cannot wait for the next one. Lynne Epsom

N

N Report 4 Dec 2003 10:03

Shelli and Eileen I'm glad I wasn't the only one who paid for their meal. My penalty for arriving early and leaving early. :) Look forward to meeting everyone at the next one.

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 4 Dec 2003 13:38

what a lovely day we all had.it was so nice to meet everyone,cant wait til the next one!!! max how come your subs got reimbursed as well as colins:((..lol susie and terry