General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Guildford Photos

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michele

Michele Report 6 Dec 2003 10:29

Hi everyone. Can the people whose cameras were used by our lovely landlord to take the group photos at Guildford on the 3rd Dec please let me know who you are. I think it was Kim, Shelli, Maz and maybe Theresa. Much appreciated michele PS it was very nice to meet you all

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 6 Dec 2003 17:57

Hi Michele, yes mine was one - but you will have to wait for me to finish the film and scan in! :-)) Not digital yet I'm afraid!! I expect it will be in the New Year now - will probably manage to finish the film over Xmas!! Maz. XX

Shelli4

Shelli4 Report 6 Dec 2003 21:27

Michele I didn't have a camera with me nor did Theresa. As far as I know it was Maz whoes already replied, Terry and Susie also had one and I think it was also Kim, because I gave her my mail addy so i could have a copy Shelli XX

Michele

Michele Report 7 Dec 2003 00:17

Thanks for replying Maz and Shelli. I know grumpy took 2 if not 3 group photos. we shall see who else comes forward. I know Kim had her camera, maybe it was Colin who had group pics taken with his. Maz I will email you.

Michele

Michele Report 7 Dec 2003 22:26

Hi Shelagh nice to hear from you. glad you enjoyed yourself. would love to see the photos when done. Will email you Michele

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 9 Dec 2003 19:54

hi everyone, it was me, kim, sorry everything in lower case, but modem cable broke, having to hold it in wall! taken no of thread to email photo's, michele i emailed photo's thurs, didn't you get them, send email address address again, i will get it off julie's machine. if anyone else wants copy give me a day or so and i will send, just give me your email address kim

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 9 Dec 2003 22:35

hope people have got photo's 2nite, fingers are are killing me, holding this cable! kim

Badger Bill, Worthing

Badger Bill, Worthing Report 9 Dec 2003 22:46

Hi everyone Back from trip to Germany [xmas markets] - broke. Saw thread re photos, and regrettably did not have my camera with me on the day - put it on side to take, got sidetracked and forgot it. Senior moment [one of many]. Kim, would really appreciate copies, also from anyone else who has some. Kim - you have e-addy, will let anyone else have it in exchange for photos! Theresa - so sorry I ran out of time before I could talk to you properly. Busy every evening now until Sunday night, grandchildren mainly. Will try and find some time from somewhere. God, why did I ever give up work - I never have any time to myself these days. Must get another job to get my free time back. To all of you - thanks for a very enjoyable day, it was great meeting you all, and thanks Jim for organising it. Badger Bill Worthing

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ*

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ* Report 9 Dec 2003 22:58

Thanks Kim...got photos OK! Brilliant! Hope you haven't twisted anything ... holding that cable and emailing at the same time! xxxxxxx Dierdre X

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ*

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ* Report 10 Dec 2003 11:33

Michele. I have tried to forward you the photos Kim sent me of Guildford, but I am getting a failed delivery message from the postmaster. Dierdre X

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 10 Dec 2003 22:46

Hopefuly, if my cable holds out, everyone so far should get pics tonight. Kim

Katinahat

Katinahat Report 11 Dec 2003 00:17

Thanks Kim. Photos arrived safe and sound!! Kathy

Michele

Michele Report 11 Dec 2003 10:06

HI Kim Dierdre has kindly forwarded them to me, they are really good. Well done. Thanks very much and to Dierdre too. Michele

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 11 Dec 2003 10:38

Am sorry could not make the "date" last week. It sounds as if you all had a great time. Bill - What part of Germany were you? I came on Friday also broke - having visited Christmas Markets in Hamburg, Lubeck and Bremen. Hope you had a good time. Liz