General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

THANK YOU

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jen

Jen Report 6 Dec 2003 20:18

i would like to thank all the people that arranged the midlands get together i had really great time so did alot of others:-) i also want to say a big thank you to william for taking the time out to pick me up he is a star.

Bob

Bob Report 6 Dec 2003 22:00

Wish I could have been there...Still there's always the National:))) Bob

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 6 Dec 2003 22:08

bob whats the national ?

Mike. The Leicester Lad.(GC)

Mike. The Leicester Lad.(GC) Report 6 Dec 2003 22:22

May I add my thanks to all who had a hand in organising it, and those who helped other people to be able to attend.and others who traveled great distances to be there. Also it was so nice to put faces to names.... Again.... thanks to all for a most memorable day. So here's to the next time ?.....

Bob

Bob Report 6 Dec 2003 22:52

Louise Check out "Let Battle Commence" on this board Bob

Iz

Iz Report 6 Dec 2003 23:58

I had a great day,so nice to meet people and a special thank you to Mike for the lift (sorry about the detours) Look forward to the next one! Iz.

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Dec 2003 00:48

Eee by gum it was loovely!!:) Thanks from me as well and hubby he enjoyed himself - he agreed you are all a lovely crowd:)) Hope to meet up again Jude x

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 7 Dec 2003 16:26

As I said on the members board yesterday, thanks to everyone, mainly ros for checking out Webbs. Lovely to meet you all and Tony enjoyed it too. Ann Glos