General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Off to South Africa on Holiday :o))

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Dec 2003 17:15

Deat GC Friends, I just wanted to let you all know that I will be leaving tomorrow for a holiday in South Africa. I will be back on 11 Jan. I'm sure that I won't be able to resist the odd visit to an Internet Cafe just see shat happening on here LOL! I would like to wish all those people celebrating Christmas a really super time. I would also like to wish you all many more branches and a great year for all of us in 2004. Regards Margaret

Shirlock

Shirlock Report 11 Dec 2003 17:49

Hello Margaret Have a lovely holiday. Thanks for your help this year. Merry Christmas Shirley

June

June Report 11 Dec 2003 17:51

hi margaret, which part of south africa are you going to?i used to live there years ago i lived there for 5 yrs.hope you enjoy it.june

Katwin

Katwin Report 11 Dec 2003 20:28

Hi Margaret, Have a safe flight to SA - Durban is it? I hope your son is doing well out there and will soon be able to join you. Have a very happy Christmas in the sunshine, and don't forget to come back - we need you!!! Thanks for all your help. Kind regards, Kathy in damp and dark Bicester!

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 12 Dec 2003 06:05

Hi Margaret. I'll miss reading your replies as you are quite knowledgeable. I hope you have a very relaxing, enjoying holiday. Lisa.

Unknown

Unknown Report 12 Dec 2003 07:35

Margaret Have a wonderfull time, look forward to seeing you back in the NEW YEAR, thanks for the card!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. Jude x

Anna

Anna Report 12 Dec 2003 07:41

Have a great holiday Margaret Love Anna :-)

**Dawn O**

**Dawn O** Report 12 Dec 2003 11:58

Hi Margaret, Wishing yourself and all your family a lovely Xmas and a very Happy & Healthy New Year........Have a smashing holiday. Take Care. Best Wishes, Dawn.

Unknown

Unknown Report 12 Dec 2003 13:40

Take care Margaret and have a lovely time. See you in the New Year. From a wet Dalgety Bay Hazel

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Dec 2003 15:38

Thank you all for your kind wishes. I am having a fantastic time here in Durban catching up with all my friends and of course my son. I won't say too much about the great weather here of course :o)) Have a wondeful festive season. Regards Margaret