General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Heartfelt Thanks from Kent

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Brian

Brian Report 19 Dec 2003 20:28

I would like to thank everyone on the GC boards for allowing me to join in the fun and proper research over the past couple of months. I appreciate the friendly banter and a genuine sense of belonging. Thank you all, especially...well you all know who! It's YOU! I wish you and your families a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and look forward to continuing the friendships. Maybe I can get to one of the meets next year!!!

Michele

Michele Report 20 Dec 2003 09:41

Hi Brian I have enjoyed meeting you and all the others on the boards this year, plus those who made it to Guildford. Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year. Safe travels for those who have to be out and about. Best wishes Michele

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ*

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ* Report 20 Dec 2003 11:38

Happy Christmas and 2004 to you too Brian! And special thanks for the Do You Remember thread! I think just about all of us must have enjoyed adding our memories! Like you, I would like to add my thanks to all the lovely people on GC. Through reading tips and advice, I have managed to make contact with FIVE cousins this year, and discovered lots about my family. I will definitely be raising a glass on Christmas Day to you all! Love Dierdre X

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Report 20 Dec 2003 13:22

Brian, The very best of health, wealth and happiness to you and yours for Christmas and the New Year. I shall forever think of you as I pass my very own former Tin Tabernacle. Love. Elisabeth

June

June Report 20 Dec 2003 15:00

Brian, A very Happy and Merry and above all Peaceful Christmas to you and yours. I think like Dierdrle we should all raise our glasses to GC and its members.

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 20 Dec 2003 15:16

hi brian i would like to wish you and your family a very happy christmas.i enjoy talking to you on the board love susie

Brian

Brian Report 21 Dec 2003 09:16

I am very grateful for the comments you have made. It's nice to know, and yes we all seem to get on very nicely! Compliments of the Season! Love Brian xx